Imagine you have an upcoming tour from "Warsaw" to "Brussel" for 7 days. Make a tour plan with the timeline, cities and clubs for performance, and detailed budget plan with all necessary expenditures and planned gains.
Here is just an example of a small plan which you can use as the basis for your homework presentation.
1 slide: describe and present your project, links to your profiles, musical style that your are working in, etc.
Describe the concept of your tour:
- Describe the key tour idea (key messages, promotional artwork to send to the music venues beforehand etc.)
- Set the goals for the tour and the resources (budget total sum, team members and additional stuff for selling merchandise, sound engineer, car, musical equipment, light and sound etc.).
- Mention key promo channels in each city.
2, 3 slides: Set the general timeline for your campaign and the tour route:
- Dates and order of cities you'll visit (Make sure you consider the logistical and economic pros and cons)
- Make a research for the clubs in this cities that fits your style, size, capacity, locations, technical equipment etc. Consider looking into gig swaps with existing local bands.
- Pick some places to stay that fits your budget
- Mention the way you'll travel between cities (car/bus/airplane/train etc)
4, 5 slides: prepare detailed table with your tour budget.
- Describe all necessary expenditures (wages, fuel, tickets, hotel, food, marketing, booking agent, equipment and taxes)
- Plan potential revenue streams (merch, discs, etc)
On our Thursday session Natasha Padabed will review some of your works and discuss it with you.
So, let's try to finish homework till 15:00 on Wednesday (23.06). This is the time when we will gather your works and send to the lecturer for the review. The general deadline is traditionally the end of this week.
WE WILL ACCEPT THE FILES OF YOUR HOMEWORK HERE: email@example.com